Check in is at 1:00 PM Check out is at 11:00 AM
If you arrive after 2PM, just check in online and double check your site number, then set up on your site and check in with the office the next day. Internet network is (Angels Landing HOTSPOT) the password is (Angels22). If you have any questions or issues, there are phone numbers and names on the store door.
1. Road Speed: The speed limit is 5 mph throughout the entire park.
2. Responsibility: Angels Landing Campground LLC is not responsible to owners for any loss or damage to their property including, but not limited to explosion, fire, flood, tornado, windstorms, high water, hail, acts of God or any other conditions. The park is not responsible for damage or theft of trailer, contents, equipment, accessories, or personal belongings. The owner/lessee accepts full responsibility for their trailer and agrees to carry their own insurance to protect their trailer and such other property against said perils.
3. Firearms: No discharging of firearms, air rifles, BB guns, bows, and arrows, crossbows, or slingshots, permitted at any time in the park. No Fireworks will be allowed at any time.
4. Noise: Between the hours of 11:00 pm and 8:00 am excessive noises created by tenants or guests will not be tolerated. All children are to be on their sites or with their parents after the hour of 11:00 pm. This includes teenagers. IF YOU DO NOT OBEY, YOU DO NOT STAY'
5. Camper Courtesy: Walking or driving golf carts or vehicles through other campsites is forbidden. Please stay on roads. Children must have a licensed driver with them to drive carts on campground.
6. Pets: All pets will be kept on leashes, and it will be the responsibility of the owner to insure all stool deposits are cleaned up immediately. Pit Bulls and Rottweiler: Are considered to be a "Vicious Dog" and therefore will not be allowed at any time in the park. This rule applies to lot owners and their guests.
7. UTILITIES: Sewage or sink water must not be discharged on the ground. Due to underground utilities, do not drive stakes or any object into ground without checking with the office.
8. Guests and visitors: Are welcome! They should be informed of our regulations. To avoid embarrassment, the management should be advised in advance if guests are to arrive not accompanied by the owner of the trailer. Remember that all owners are responsible for the conduct of their guests or visitors. Loud and boisterous parties or conduct will not be tolerated. Common sense and good judgment are the rules to follow. No more than two (2) cars per lot. There is additional parking in designated areas in the park for extra guests.
9. Insurance: Owners are encouraged to fully insure their trailer and boats and contents against damage or theft.
Angels Landing campground will not be held responsible for any damage done to camper, boat, vehicle or theft.
10. Bicycles: Bicycles will not be ridden at night without the proper nighttime safety equipment. No riding of bicycles, skateboards, skates, scooters or golf carts in shelter house or pool area.
11. Dumpsters: Please do not place anything but bagged household garbage in dumpster. If you have a mattress, furniture, large boxes, grills, or any metal can be taken to the recycle center conveniently located at 2163 Ranger drive, Cross, SC 29436 the hours of operation are 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM closed on Wednesday and Sunday. Please let’s keep our park clean.
12. Lessee agrees to pay a $50.00 charge for each returned check.
13. Lessee agrees that upon the expiration of this lease, renewal is solely at the discretion of the lessor.
14. Lessor/management reserves the right to change, alter or otherwise make changes to this agreement or rules and regulations at any time without prior notice.
15. Please note children are always present in the park so inappropriate language is unacceptable.